Friday, October 19, 2012

New Website - Same Blog

Thank you to all my blog readers.   More and more often, I run into people who say they are reading it regularly.   I like writing it and one major reason is that it keeps me bringing paintings to closure.   I have a tendency to keep working on things, so recording the stages of the painting for the blog makes it come to completion faster.  I plan no changes to the blog.

This week I converted my old website to a Fine Art Studio Online (FASO) website.   The FASO user interface is geared toward artists and the optimal display and organization of their artworks.  After a few initial issues with the site, I think things are functioning properly.   During the course of the conversion, I also experienced a temporary problem with my email which should now be working properly.

If you have any extra time and can take a look at the website, I would appreciate getting any comments, especially bugs or mistakes.   It will take a couple of weeks to get all my content posted, but the navigation links are done - I think.

The website URL has not changed.   www.vezinart.com

I'm glad that these administrative tasks are done because the cranberry harvest is in progress and needs to be painted!

Thank you.

No comments: