Thursday, June 27, 2013

Increasing Vezina Art Blog Readership

Twenty-one months, 175 posts, 240 paintings, and 12,000 views.  These are a few inception-to-date numbers related to this blog.   I can hardly believe the positive response as evidenced by these blog statistics, your comments and emails.    I continue to expand my painting experience and share my paint-out (and paint-in) adventures.   All the while I have been building an ample body of work that support artist shows and imminent gallery representation.  


PleinAirMobile
Just as important as producing a strong portfolio, is being able to demonstrate to galleries and advertisers that I have a sustained art following.   I can say with confidence that the blog has attracted and maintained a steady group of readers.   Many readers have even shared in the process of art-making, sharing in the successes as well as weighing in on the inevitable dilemmas.

As long as there is interest, my painting chronicles will continue via this blog.  Each painting will likely have a story to go with it - some more interesting than others.   Whenever I sell a painting,  I make sure that the new owner is aware of the blog entry that goes with it.



Back to the subject of this post: Increasing Vezina Art Blog Readership

My specific short term goal is to triple my readership by September 1, 2013.    If you enjoy my blog, please consider helping me by doing the following:

1) Add a link to my blog from your website or blog,

2) Forward any posts you particularly like to one or more friends.  I have no idea who gets an email when I add a new post, so I am never going to email you or them aside from the one way blog feed,

3) Send your recommendations to me on how you think I could further expand my readership.  I welcome and appreciate your ideas.

I value your help and will be giving away 10 original watercolor mini's (4x6 inch) to the first 10 people who let me know that they have helped me with one or more of the three steps above.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED INTEREST AND SUPPORT!!

No comments: